We are constantly looking for high-potential Master and Ph.D. students and we encourage proactive job inquiries and applications. The requirements for all potential candidates are the following:
- An outstanding Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability and motivation to conduct high-quality research, which includes writing, publishing, and presenting the results in relevant venues.
- Strong programming skills (e.g. C/C++, Java, Python).
- Good knowledge of performance profiling and evaluation methods will be advantageous for applicants.
- Working experience in the areas of Operating Systems, Distributed Systems, Big Data management, Cloud Computing, HPC, and/or energy-efficiency will be advantageous for applicants.
- Very good communication skills in oral and written English.
- Open-mindedness, strong integration skills and team spirit.
To apply for a position, please email a cover letter, CV, contact address of at least two professional references and copies of degree certificates to Dr. Eng. Ramon Nou or Dr. Eng. Alberto Miranda. Incomplete applications will not be considered or answered.